The Head of Security Certification Program
Head of Security certifies buildings, public spaces, communities, and other areas to help:
- Reduce and deter unwanted, criminal, and suspicious behavior
- Enhance individual safety and security
- Increase Life Safety, Protection, and Investigation Teams efficiency
- Provide uniformity with the highest Head of Security standards
- Enhance community quality of life
- And much more!
To achieve the Head of Security Certification, a project earns points by adhering to prerequisites and credits that address the quality of their people, processes, barriers, and technology. Projects go through a verification and review process by Head of Security and are awarded points that correspond to a level of Head of Security Certification.